Because we value the health and safety of our staff, dancers, and their families, we have put the following
policies in place. By working together, we can stay safe and enjoy dancing together.
- Everyone over the age of 2 yrs. is required to wear a mask when entering the building.
- Students may remove their masks during class while working within the marked training areas, but masks may be required for across the floor movements.
- Teachers will always wear masks, except during private lessons when adequate spacing can be provided.
- We will check the temperature of anyone entering the building with a no-touch thermometer. Anyone with a temperature higher than 99.9 will be asked to return home.
- Students are asked to arrive on time, but not more than 5 minutes early. This will allow time for prior classes to be dismissed and disinfecting to be done.
- To limit the number of people in the lobby, parents must drop students off outside and remain in their cars or outside at pick-up time. The waiting area will not be available.
- Classes will be limited to 8 students to allow for appropriate spacing during class.
- All dancers will be given hand sanitizer when they enter and exit the studio.
- Dancers should be dressed for class upon arrival. Bathrooms will not be available for changing before or after class. Please remove street shoes before entering the studio.
- Dancers are required to bring their own, pre-filled water bottle.
- Students who have more than one consecutive class may bring a small dance bag into the studio.
- Students will exit through side studio doors rather than the front door.
- Classes have been scheduled with 15-minute intervals between to reduce crowding and allow for time to disinfect.
- Disinfecting of commonly touched areas (barres, door handles, etc.) will be done between each class. Bathrooms will be disinfected throughout the day.
- We love getting to know our families!
Please call us at 719-308-5076 if you’d like to talk with us or schedule an in-person meeting.
You can also reach us at BelmontCenterPerformingArts@gmail.com