Because we value the health and safety of our staff, students, and their families, we have put the following
policies in place. By working together, we can stay safe and enjoy dancing, performing, and celebrating together.
The following policies apply to students, families, and visitors
- We encourage students with health concerns to wear masks but are not requiring them at this time. Should local or CDC guidelines change, we will reassess.
- To limit the number of people in the lobby area, we ask that parents drop students off at the door prior to class and remain in their cars or outside at pick-up time. However, please feel free to pop in to speak with us in the office if you need to.
- Students are required to bring their own, pre-filled water bottle to class. Bottles may be refilled at the sink. The water fountain is not available.
- We will continue frequent cleaning and disinfecting within the entire facility.
- We ask that anyone who is exhibiting symptoms such as fever, cough, or other flu or COVID symptoms not attend class.
We are always available to answer you questions or address your concerns. Please call 719-308-5076 if you’d like to talk with us or schedule an in-person meeting. You can also reach us at sheri@BelmontPerformingArts.com
The following policies apply to private events
- No private parties will be booked during regular class times.
- For private events, we leave the choice of masks for guests up to the person booking the event.
- All participants will be asked to sign a COVID waiver in addition to other liability waivers.
- Water fountains are not available. Please bring your own water.
- Anyone who is exhibiting symptoms such as fever, cough, or other flu or COVID symptoms should not attend the event.